Must be registered to bid..
Tuesday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Final Bids Tuesday
14330 NE Whitaker Way, Ste Portland, OR 97230 Directions
503-408-0545. or email at
Speed’s Auto Auction located in Portland, Oregon is your one-stop shop for your auto auction needs. We have many cars available for auction. We can also sell your car for you. Up for auto auction: Bank repossessions, wholesale cars, car donations and more! At Speed’s Auto Auction we have vehicles that come from multiple sources. Some of our vehicles have been donated from private parties, Oregon charities, and that have been impounded.
By clicking on the View Run List button, you can see our new list of vehicles each week. LOTS 1 THROUGH 183 ARE NON-RUNNERS, LOTS 184 AND ABOVE ARE RUNS AND DRIVES. Each vehicle has a picture and more detailed information so that you can get a better idea of what you are bidding on, including the make and model of the vehicle, the year it was made, the VIN #, how much mileage it has, and information on the title. To get a closer look, click on the picture to enlarge it.
Online Bidding is available – you will have live audio and video streaming during the auction. You should also realize that you are not only bidding against people who are presently at the auction location, but also against online bidders. The auctioneer will determine which bid to take between the present and online bids.
1. There is a 17% buyers fee on all vehicles, with a $20 processing fee per vehicle (onsite buyer's fee is 15%). For example, if you won the bid at $500, plus $85 for the buyer's fee, plus $20 processing fee- your total comes to: $605 (the buyers fee changes depending on your winning bid amount).
2. If you buy a vehicle online, you will be charged a deposit if you do not pick up the vehicle after winning the bid.
3. Every vehicle is “As-Is, Where-Is” there are no warranties. Once you place the bid, the vehicle is yours.
4. Whoever signs in with their username and password is who the vehicle’s paperwork will be under and a deposit will be charged.
5. We are required to scrape all current DEQ tags. If you had current tags, you could go to DMV- pay a minimal fee and get new tags. This way you do not need to go through DEQ.
6. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit will be charged IMMEDIATELY at the time of the winning bid. This deposit goes toward the purchase price of the vehicle. Payments must be a valid Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover. The card information must be correct and align with your billing information to bid on our auction. There are no extra fees for using your credit/debit card. The remaining balance must be paid when picking up the vehicle. You may pick up the car and keys as soon as the auction is over.
7. All vehicles must be paid for and picked up BEFORE 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday (the day following auction), or they will be assessed a fee of $50 per 24 hours. Any vehicle left on auction property after noon on Friday will be considered abandoned and assessed towing fees for impounding them back into the auction property.
8. You are bidding on the vehicle shown on your bid page- ****NOTE: We Do NOT guarantee the accuracy of the picture you are shown, or information provided. If it is a different vehicle than the picture you are seeing, we will notify you in the notes area what the true vehicle is- you are not required to bid on it at that time if you do not agree to these terms. *****
9. Your auto auction list will be divided into sections, there will be “Non-Runners”- these vehicles DO NOT RUN. “Runs and Drives”- these vehicles have been driven up and down our lot only. Once you place your bid on the vehicle, it is yours. You agree and understand you are liable for all bids placed by your username and password- regardless of whether you have inspected the vehicle before purchase or not. There are no returns, and no refunds given.
10. Some vehicles have a reserve price that the seller needs to sell the vehicle. If the reserve is not met, we do not sell the vehicle, even if you are the high bidder.
11. Have Fun!!!!
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO BID. Go to SpeedsAA.com If you need help or rush approval call 877-877-4511 and customer service will walk you through the process.
HOW TO BID? Log in to SpeedsAA.com to see a full list or simply use the search at the top of the page type in the stock number or last 8 of the VIN.
You may also download the App available for your IPhone and Android.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I WON THE BID? Since this is an open sale both buyers and sellers can see your bids during the sale. You will be sent an email no later than three hours after the event ends notifying you of your winning bids.
You can also login to SpeedsAA.com to see which cars you won. You can even print out an invoice from the site, see which cars you need to pick up etc.
HOW DO I PAY? The dealership will have the billing paperwork and the keys once payment is received.
HOW SOON CAN I PICK UP MY CAR? Usually the vehicles will be billed and ready for pickup by end of business on Tuesday. If you need a rush, let the manager know.
CARS MUST BE PAID FOR AND PICKED UP NO LATER THAN Wednesday
This is an “AS IS Auction”, we do everything in our power to list the cars condition accurately and highlight the major flaws in advance on the site.
It is the buyers responsibility to review and judge vehicle condition before bidding.
Thanks for visiting Speed's Auto Auction
Copyright © 2014-2022 Speed's Auto Auction. All rights reserved. 177035